VECCI's Grow Me The Money brings sustainability to small businesses
VECCI's Grow Me The Money outfit offers Australian small businesses the chance to focus on what their business is actually consuming, and helps them understand how to reduce waste and become more efficient.
The 12 part plan, running over an initial period of 12 months, allows a business owner to:
- Review energy usage and other wasteful by products of doing business
- Put together an Action Plan
- Put the plan into action
- Engage the business's supply chain about sustainable usage
- Market the business off the back of the sustainable changes
- Report back to Grow Me The Money
The scheme is available under two products:
- Grow Me The Money Basic Toolkit - useful for businesses with staff already focussed on taking action to improve the businesses sustainability
- Grow Me The Money Total Care Package - for those more time poor business owners who require more of a hand leading through the process
The costs of the service vary, but start at just $39 for VECCI members (Basic Toolkit) and go up to $348 for non-VECCI members taking the Total Care Package.
As part of the above, a service like Make It Cheaper is an excellent addition to the Grow Me The Money proposition. Whether that's providing a business with help in getting a cheaper deal on their electricity supplies, or even help with picking a new supplier that offers more environmentally friendly services and energy supplies.