Referral terms and conditions
- Once you (the referrer) and your friend (the referee) have both met the referral conditions below, you will receive a Coles Myer gift card voucher.
- To be eligible to participate in the Refer a Friend Program, you must have previously purchased an energy policy through Make it Cheaper.
- For business or residential connections, your friend must have connected their energy through Make it Cheaper. If they cancel before this time you will not be eligible for a gift card.
- For Commercial & Industrial customers, your friend must have a signed contract committing to their energy through Make it Cheaper.
- Your friend must be a new customer of Make it Cheaper, and who has not previously purchased energy through us.
- You must ask your friends permission to provide Make it Cheaper their details before you refer them.
- You are eligible to refer as many friends as you wish and will receive a voucher for each friend who transacts with Make it Cheaper.
- Make it Cheaper reserves the right to amend or discontinue this promotion at any time and without any prior notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and only one voucher per customer.
- If multiple people refer the same customer, the first referee will receive the voucher.
- Vouchers are not transferable for cash.
- If your referral chooses to connect a new energy plan through Make it Cheaper, you will be eligible for a Coles Myer Gift Card to the value of:
- $25 for residential energy connections
- $50 for business energy connections
- $250 for large energy (Commercial & Industrial) connections
Referral vouchers will be sent out within 10 working days of the customers connection going live or contract being completed.