Benefits of Partnership
We want our partnerships to be a success for both parties, which is why we provide all of the support and advice that we can. Once you’re on board as a Make It Cheaper partner so are we; no matter the size or profitability of your organisation, we make sure that each of our partners receive the same level of support.
Some of the benefits we are able to offer our partners
- A dedicated web page and phone number that is unique to your organisation and set up with your company branding so that you can share this with any of your members who are interested in our service.
- Your web page and phone number will be used to track everyone who contacts us using them, so you can be sure that you will receive the correct amount of commission for each business you have introduced to us.
- Each month you will receive a commission statement telling you how much commission you are owed from businesses you have referred to us during the previous month. You can then invoice us for the amount that we owe you and we will make the payment right away.
- You can ask for advice from our marketing team on how to explain the benefits of our service to your audience. We are even happy to provide you with copy for your website so you can use this to promote our service to your clients or members.
- You will be provided with a dedicated account manager who will be on hand to help you as much as you need during our time working together.
Partner with Make It Cheaper
If you share our passion about helping businesses and homes across Australia and understand the value of what Make It Cheaper can offer customers, then you sound like our ideal partner. If you’re on board with helping people to save money on their energy bills and are happy to promote our message, we will be nearby to help you in any way we can.
For more information, please take a look at our partnership brochure or if you’d prefer to have a chat, you can contact our partnerships team by giving Richard West a call on 02 9099 3009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.