As a SME Outbound Advisor, your role will be to contact customers that have either used Make It Cheaper in the past, or have opted in for a comparison to help reduce the customers energy costs.
- Contacting customers via phone and e-mail
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work towards individual KPIs and targets
- Live and breathe our DNA of Passion, Trust and Expertise
You are driven to succeed and have a will to win. You can demonstrate effective communication and influencing skills as part of a tele sales process. You can work autonomously to manage your individual outcomes while also considering the end-to-end sales process. You thrive in a goal-oriented environment, are confident, persistent and have a passion to learn.
- We support an all-roles flex approach to working at MIC (meaning after training you will work from home up to 3 days per week)
- When you’re in the office we have great harbour views, fruit, snacks and Friday arvo drinks
- Uncapped commission, daily, weekly, and monthly incentives!
- Great work/life balance and fun team nights out
- Enjoy our career development paths with access to internal and external training
- No shift work and let your weekend start early with a 4pm finish on a Friday!
- Earn additional annual leave through team incentives and years of service