This role is a key point of contact for our strategic partners and stakeholders. You will have many key working relationships including the Senior Leadership Team of MIC Energy Brokers and external suppliers. Our Sales Administrator will be responsible for onboarding new Partner channels, executing go to market strategies, performing competitive research and maximising revenue activities.
MIC Energy Brokers markets its services via its direct brands and through various partner channels. We currently provide co-branded and white label energy comparison to the members of several key industry Associations and peak business bodies across Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new partners and being a key liaison between internal and external stakeholders, the Partner team, and their clients.
- Work with the marketing team to create promotional strategies and materials (inclusive of advertisements, brochures, guides, flyers, newsletters and email communications) and presentations for the partners.
- Ensure successful execution of partnership campaigns and manage the organisation’s output.
- Create landing pages, marketing materials and other resources to promote the MIC proposition to the Partner audience.
- Assist with and develop campaigns, understand marketing opportunities and utilising data.
- Run and track reports regarding the success of campaigns and suggest learnings areas for improvement.
- Ensure deadlines for multiple projects are met and the successful onboarding and launch of new partners.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Prior experience within Account Management, Business Development, Sales Administration or Revenue Generation is desired.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience within the Sales industry with experience with presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong project management skills and confidence delivering to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to write effective business emails.
- Proficiency with MS Suite inclusive of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail and the ability to take initiative on upcoming tasks.
- Confidence to challenge ideas and work cross-functionally across the business.
- We support an all-roles flex approach to working at MIC.
- Flexible working arrangements
- When you’re in the office we have great harbour views, fruit, snacks and Friday afternoon drinks.
- Enjoy our career development paths with access to continuous internal and external training.