This role will see you on the phone, contacting people who have asked for our help to save on their household or business energy costs. During your contact call you will ask them to commit to a few minutes to talk to our Energy consultants who then take them through their energy savings options.
- Hits weekly/monthly conversion targets
- Consistently hits BEAP and Bill Scanning Metrics
- Successfully hit daily MPAs
- Consistently remains on top of their call backs
- Successfully builds a strong pipeline and manages it effectively
- Reviews compliance fails and learn from them
- Integrates well within their team and uses their expertise to assist others
- Ensures they remain focused regardless of their team leader being there or not
- Demonstrates Trust in the business and builds positive working relationships
- Provides excellent customer service and demonstrates indepth knowledge of the MIC USPs
- Attending work punctually and ensuring they are fit for the job a hand
- Lives and breathes the DNA of Passion, Trust and Expertise
You will be a driven individual who can demonstrate effective communication and influencing skills as part of a telesales process. You will be able manage your individual outcomes while also considering the end to end process you are a part of. You will be someone who enjoys working to clear targets and maximises sales using the opportunities provided.
The ideal candidate is generally confident, persistent and exhibits strong skills in the areas of communication and influence and has a desire to learn.
- We support an all-roles flex approach to working at MIC
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- When you’re in the office we have great harbour views, fruit, snacks and Friday arvo drinks
- Uncapped commission, daily, weekly, and monthly incentives!
- Great work/life balance and fun team nights out
- Enjoy our career development paths with access to internal and external training
- Mon – Fri working hours and let your weekend start early with an early finish on a Friday!