This role will see you working with Business Clients to help assist with their energy procurement needs. You will be the key account manager for clients to assist with the procurement of their energy needs, helping them go to market and find them the best energy terms and conditions for their business. The end to end service of Make It Cheaper is conducted by the Contract Administrator. Therefore this role is varied and demanding, requiring a superior level of interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- Relationship Management with Business Clients.
- Identify, assess and assist with clients energy needs.
- Resolving client issues and being their point of contact.
- Contract Negotation, seek compromise on new contract terms and conditions with energy partners to help secure the client good contract terms for their energy needs.
- Manage appropriate risk mitigation throughout the negotiation process.
- Discuss modifications and contract variations with energy supplier partners.
- Preparation and administration of energy contracts. Review terms and conditions with
- Identify, present and discuss appropriate contractual energy saving options for clients.
- Work cooperatively with internal team to help manage clients needs.
- Source and provide data as part of report preparation for matters relating to the contract negotiation process and beyond.
- Manage post contract activities and tasks with efficiency and precision.
- Processing of contracts. Providing regular feedback and updates to the retailers and senior management.
You will be a driven individual who can demonstrate effective communication and influencing skills as part of a Negotiation process.
The ideal candidate has at least three years experience in a similar position, is generally confident, persistent, patient and exhibits strong skills in the areas of interpersonal, communication and administration skills. You will have the ability to understand client and customer requirements, to interact with various stakeholders throughout the contract negotiation process and beyond, and to represent the needs of clients and customers as needed during all stages of the contract review, negotiation, preparation and post contract implementation.
- We support an all-roles flex approach to working at MIC
- This role will begin working in the office with a view to work 2-3 days per week remotely after an initial training period
- When you’re in the office we have great harbour views, fruit, snacks and Friday arvo drinks
- Commission, daily, weekly, and monthly incentives!
- Great work/life balance and fun team nights out
- Enjoy our career development paths with access to internal and external training
- No shift work and let your weekend start early with a 4pm finish on a Friday!
- Earn additional annual leave through team incentives and years of service