Promotional Survey Terms and Conditions
3Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Make it Cheaper Australia ABN: 29138847757 of Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011. Phone: 1300 957 721.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are the primary account holder of an electricity or gas plan metered in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland (excluding premises in the Ergon distribution zone) and South Australia who have successfully completed an energy comparison through Make it Cheaper and switch their electricity and/or gas account and previously interested parties who began the energy comparison process and but did not complete the process.
3. The Promotional Period commences on 1st October 2022 and final entries close at 5:00 pm AEDT 31st January 2023.
4. To enter The Draw, Entrants must have completed a survey with Make it Cheaper between the 1st October 2022 & the 31st January 2023.
5. The Draw will take place on 1st February 2023 between 9:00 am and 5.00 pm by random selection at Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011.
6. By entering The Draw, participants will be eligible to win a prepaid gift card to the value of AUD $500. No prize can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If the prize becomes unavailable, Make it Cheaper reserves the right to substitute a product of equal value or specification, subject to any applicable laws or written directions from a regulatory authority.
7. The draw winner will be notified within 2 business days via phone and email communications.
8. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of The Draw, a further random draw will take place within 2 business days.
9. There is a limit of one entry per person.
10. Make it Cheaper reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the right to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
11. By entering this draw and participating in the Survey entrants consent to Make it Cheaper disclosing information, if required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Make it Cheaper may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised by an entrant, use the information for personal marketing, research, profiling and publicity purposes, including sending email to, or telephoning, entrants. To download a copy of these Terms and Conditions click here. For more information please visit the Make it Cheaper privacy page.