Why choose Make it Cheaper
We work with leading retailers to find you a competitive deal for your business on electricity or gas, then do all the legwork on the spot so you start saving, fast.
How does it work?
It only takes few minutes to get a free energy review.
COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS
Simply leave your contact details to get a fast call-back from one of our local Energy Experts. If you can upload a bill we’ll review your savings ahead of the call.
SPEAK TO A Mic expert
One of our energy experts will call you to discuss your options and confirm all the details of any saving they are able to find. The saving review takes less then 3 minutes.
switch on the spot
If one of our Energy Experts finds you a saving we can switch you on the spot. After a few simple questions we’ll notify your old supplier and set you up on the new.
It is important for businesses to keep an eye on their spending, and one area where they can save money is on their electricity bill. Enterprises in every part of Australia should compare electricity for business use if they want to keep their expenditure down. We’ve seen it all before, business owners signing up for the most competitive business electricity plan they were offered and then forgetting about it after a day or two. While this has been the norm, Make it Cheaper believes that you can save both time and money if only you knew how to compare electricity for business.
Here at Make it Cheaper, we do exactly what our name suggests. Our team of Energy Experts and Energy Brokers is completely dedicated to bringing you one of the most effective ways to compare electricity for business plans, whether you have a small or large business. From providing a business electricity online quote from compatible suppliers all the way to setting up applications and delivering post-transaction support, we’ll certainly be there for you every step of the way.
By simply calling us up at 1300 957 721 or filling out our short business electricity form online, you’ll already be one step closer to securing a better business electricity plan for your company. Try out our services at Make it Cheaper and see what kinds of premium business energy plans are available to you.
What are the benefits of using an electricity cost comparison website for business?
When you compare electricity for business use through a website, the main benefit is that you won’t have to go out of your way to visit the provider’s physical branches. Aside from that, there would also be standard business electricity rates compiled for you to view.
While all of that sounds convenient on its own, we here at Make it Cheaper pride ourselves on going beyond the basics. We offer a free energy review, a no-obligation policy, and a smooth transition procedure, among others.
- Free energy review. We’ll be sure to make a comprehensive analysis of your enterprise’s expenditure by referencing your current power bill. This way, we’ll know which aspects we should focus on when we give you recommendations on business electricity plans.
- No-obligation policy. After we give you a custom list of companies and help you compare electricity for business plans, rest assured that you won’t be under any obligation to apply for one of our offers. Feel free to think about your decision for as long as you’d like and simply contact us if you would want to proceed.
- Smooth transition procedure. Concerned about all the cancellation requirements? Not to worry, when you choose one of our business electricity providers, we’ll take care of your previous contract. Our team of experts will notify your old provider so that you can have more time for marketing strategies, monthly progress reports, and other managerial tasks.
Now that you know more about our exclusive benefits, take advantage of our services today and see how much you can save when you compare electricity for business operations.
How do I reduce business energy costs?
Aside from taking the time to compare electricity for business operations, you can also do the following to cut down business energy costs:
- Use low-energy appliances. If you’re looking to replace the old appliances on your premises, then you should consider new ones with an ‘Energy Star’ rating. This is a general certification that lets you know if the equipment you’re about to purchase is energy efficient.
- Pay closer attention to your air conditioners. In an Australian area or state where the weather doesn’t get too hot, it would be beneficial to run your air conditioners at a temperature slightly higher than the outside temperature. You’d be surprised at just how a slight increase could save you money.
- Encourage power-saving practices. The performance of the whole enterprise relies on every single person. With this, you should remind your employees about practices that would cut down costs. For instance, appliances should be fully shut down at the end of the workday, and if possible, they should also be unplugged to eliminate ‘phantom energy’ or ‘vampire power’.
All of these are great options, but you can potentially save even further by securing a deal from one of our providers of electricity for businesses. Compare electricity for business plans today and apply through Make it Cheaper.
What are some things to remember when choosing a new business electricity plan?
Here are some things to remember when choosing a new business electricity plan:
- Checking the contract length and conditions. It is important to know how long the contract is for and what the conditions are. This way, you can be sure that you are not tied into a contract that is not right for your business.
- Understanding the pricing structure. It is important to understand how the pricing structure works so that you can be sure that you are getting the most competitive deal for your business.
- Considering green options. Green options are becoming increasingly popular, and many businesses are looking to reduce their carbon footprint. If this is something that is important to your business, then you should look for a provider that offers green options.
- Considering the type of plan you want. There are business energy plans that have fixed rates, and there are some with variable rates. If you like the assurance of having the same bill every month, then a business energy plan with a fixed rate will suit your needs. Conversely, if you’re comfortable with fluctuating prices depending on market conditions and other factors, then a business energy plan with a variable rate will be the appropriate match.
With Make it Cheaper, we can help you compare electricity for business plans from a range of providers. We work with some of the top energy suppliers in the industry (Shell Energy, EnergyAustralia, Momentum Energy, etc.). All you have to do is give us a call or fill out our online form, and we can get started on finding you a better business electricity plan.