Why choose Make it Cheaper
We work with leading retailers to find you a competitive deal for your business on electricity or gas, then do all the legwork on the spot so you start saving, fast.
How does it work?
It only takes few minutes to get a free energy review.
COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS
Simply leave your contact details to get a fast call-back from one of our local Energy Experts. If you can upload a bill we’ll review your savings ahead of the call.
SPEAK TO A Mic expert
One of our energy experts will call you to discuss your options and confirm all the details of any saving they are able to find. The saving review takes less then 3 minutes.
switch on the spot
If one of our Energy Experts finds you a saving we can switch you on the spot. After a few simple questions we’ll notify your old supplier and set you up on the new.
Part of reaching your enterprise goals is making an effort to compare business electricity deals. However, in this fast-paced environment we live in, most business owners tend to leave the thought of large or small business electricity at the back of their mind. This is a mistake that can hinder your enterprise from reaching its potential. When it comes to business electricity, you need to be proactive and always on the lookout for a better deal that can help your business succeed.
By comparing multiple electricity suppliers for business and researching how their options can benefit you, growing your enterprise becomes a much easier task. While going through this process might seem straightforward at first, you’d be surprised at all the factors you’d have to take into account and the varying business electricity plans available online.
Fortunately, Make it Cheaper has you covered on this front. We are a service that helps you compare business electricity suppliers and takes the confusion out of choosing. Our goal is to provide you with competitive business energy that’s not only reliable but better suited to your business needs as well. We understand that it is crucial to be on top of your expenditures, and that is why we are here to simplify everything.
Find out more about what we do at Make it Cheaper and how we can help you.
How can I effectively compare business electricity rates?
Being able to effectively compare business electricity suppliers and rates is important for any business owner looking to reduce their overhead costs. However, this task can be challenging as there are many different factors to consider. You would have to load up a number of commercial electricity company websites or maybe even visit physical branches to ask about the business energy plans they offer. Doing this without any outside aid would be nothing short of stressful.
With Make it Cheaper by your side, you can skip this whole process and start making a business electricity rates comparison within the same day. You don’t have to do the hard work yourself when you compare business electricity deals – simply get in touch with us and we’ll go through the entire process so you don’t have to, meaning you can focus on running your business.
Energy made simple
To try out our service, you’ll just need to provide us with some basic information. This includes your business energy bill with your National Meter Identifier number and your basic contact details for seamless communication. Then, after a quick review (around three minutes for SMEs), our MiC Energy Experts will share some options, and then you can compare business electricity suppliers from there.
We only partner with the leading electricity companies for business, so rest assured that whatever plan we suggest matches your business needs. Additionally, we have a dedicated team for small, large, and commercial or multi-site businesses to ensure optimal efficiency. If you’re an SME not locked in to a contract, our MiC Energy Experts can switch you on the spot. If you’re a larger business, our MiC Energy Brokers can help you in the tendering process.
What are some tips for choosing energy suppliers?
If you’re going to compare business electricity suppliers on your own, it’s important to notice how they handle conditions that could turn the most competitive energy plans into unreasonably expensive ones. To give you a better idea, the main aspects that affect business electric rates are as follows:
- Increases in consumption. As you would be aware, people use more energy during certain parts of the year. An example of this would be during the festive season, when everyone’s working harder to accommodate the holiday rush. With this, you should choose a business electricity provider that is stable at all times.
- Fuel price hikes. While it might not be that apparent, fuel prices dictate the state of business electricity. Gas is used in different types of power plants, and the more expensive it is, the more expensive it will be to produce energy. So when you compare business electricity plans, be sure you get one with terms that give insurance against these increases.
- Resource fluctuations. You should pick from business energy providers that know how to manage shifts in the supply and demand of resources. For instance, if there is a shortage in coal, electricity rates would also rise as a result of the uneven market. Similarly, you should get a provider that can capitalise and make prices cheaper when there’s no imbalance.
To better compare business electricity suppliers, narrow down your list with the aid of Make it Cheaper. Here, we are well aware of the electricity market. With this knowledge, we can negotiate on your behalf with the aim of securing you a great deal on your business electricity.
What are the benefits of using an online business electricity comparison website?
The primary benefits of utilising a business electricity rate website are the compilation of quotes and perks. However, with Make it Cheaper, you’ll get so much more as we have a no-obligation policy, hassle-free operation, and bill validation service.
- No-obligation policy. Even after you compare business electricity suppliers with us, you won’t be pressured into applying. We value the way you make decisions, and as such, we only give you the data. It’s up to you whether or not you want to act on it.
- Hassle-free operation. Worried about your old plan? Don’t fret, we have personnel on the ground who will sort everything out for you. If you’re an SME looking to test out Make it Cheaper, our MiC Energy Experts will contact your current supplier, organise the switchover, and ensure a seamless transition to your new plan.
- Bill validation service. If you’re a larger business, our assistance doesn’t end after your switch. Our MiC Energy Brokers will continuously monitor your account and work with the supplier to make sure that you’re being charged the correct amount.
If you’re looking for an easy way to compare commercial electricity rates and find the most competitive deal for your business, Make it Cheaper is the solution. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision, and our team of experts will be on hand to assist you every step of the way. Get started today and see how much you could save!