$500 bill upload giveaway terms
1. The promoter is Make it Cheaper Australia ABN: 29138847757 of Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011. Phone: 1300 957 721. NSW Licence Number: LTPS/19/34841
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents and businesses who are the primary account holder of an electricity or gas plan metered in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland (excluding premises in the Ergon distribution zone), The Australian Capital Territory and South Australia.
3. The Promotional Period commences on 27 May 2019 at 9.00 AM and final entries close at 5:00pm 9 August 2019.
4. To enter The Draw, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Upload an electricity or gas bill issued in the last 6 months and submit their contact details (name, email address and phone number) via the competition promotional landing pages on the Make it Cheaper Australia website; and
(b) Perform an energy comparison over the phone with Make it Cheaper; and
(c) Switch their energy provider or plan through the Make it Cheaper service
5. The Draw will take place on 13th August 2019 between 9:00am and 5pm by random selection at Level 5, 100 William Street, Sydney 2011.
6. The Draw winner will be publicly announced on Make it Cheaper's Facebook within 2 business days of the draw date.
7. The winner of The Draw will win a pre-paid credit card to the value of AUD $500.
8. The draw winner will be notified within 2 business days via phone and email communications.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of The Draw, a further random draw will take place within 2 business days.
10. There is a limit of one entry per person.
11. Make it Cheaper reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the right to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.